We're Covering These Topics
First of all, a very warm welcome to Mastery Blogging readers.
I have started a Blogger’s Interview Series on my blog so that newbie bloggers would get motivate through our interview series and they could also get some tips from a blogger like you.
This is the second interview of our blogger’s interview series and today we have Piyush Yadav with us from Exact Blogging.
Thank You, Piyush for being a part of our Interview series and spend some time with us.
Let’s start this interview and know more about him
1. Please tell us about yourself and your educational background.
First of all, thank you for giving me this opportunity to share my learning and experience with your amazing readers.
Hey Folks, I’m Piyush Yadav a passionate blogger, affiliate marketer, founder of Exact Blogging and a school going, boy.
About my educational background, “Right now I study in class 11th. In march 2019 I have completed my 10th.
2. Who inspired you the most to start a blog and which were the blogs you read in starting days?
Before starting blogging I was a Youtuber and I was doing good on youtube but due to some personal reasons, I dropped it.
At that time I was searching for any online work because I was wasting my lot of time because I didn’t have any work.
And one day when I opened my Youtube I got a video in my feed that was a comparison video between Youtube and blogging.
That video changed my life and I came to this field and right now I’m very happy with my work.
3. How do you collect the idea to write on your blog?
There are many ways to collect the idea to write on a blog. Personally, I’m using Facebook groups and youtube comments to know what they want and then I start writing an article after some keyword research.
4. How much effort are you making for your blog to make it more SEO friendly?
I always try my best for making my blog more and more SEO friendly. Personally, I’m giving my most of the times in content writing, designing and social media.
Here are the few common things which you should keep in your mind while you’re running your own blog.
- In-depth articles
- Headline and intro paragraph
- Internal and external links
- Fix your technical issues.
- Always add a featured image.
- Design your blog like a pro.
- Always in your 100% in all of your works.
5. What are your favourite books and motivational videos?
Honestly speaking, I’m not fond of reading books but yet I love to listen to audiobooks because it saves me a lot of time and give me perfect knowledge about that book.
Personally, I love these books and I’ll also recommend you guys to read these books.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Chanakya Niti
- Think And Grow Rich
- 80/20 Principle
- Experts Secrets
6. How much time you spend on your blog in starting days, and how much time you are spending now?
In starting I’m giving my 6 to 7 hours/day but now due to other works, I’m only giving my 3-4 hours/day.
But in this 3-4 hours, I only focus on my work and I think right now giving 4-5 hours of a day in blogging if you work strategically.
7. Which SEO tools your using for your blogs?
Right now I’m using these tools for my blogs.
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console – To see my website performance and to index.
- Ahrefs – For backlinks analysis and keyword research.
- Answer The Public – To find LSI keywords.
- Rank Math SEO – My WordPress SEO plugin.
- Similar Web – To analyze others website.
- Keyword Everywhere – For keyword research.
- GTmetrix – To check my website speed.
8. What is your daily routine and what do you to become more productive?
Here is my routine and I always try to follow it but sometimes I’m unable.
- 6:00 AM — Wake up
- 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM — Go to school
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM— Study time
- 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM— Blogging work (Content writing, Link Building)
- 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM — Family time, walking, dinner
- 10:00 PM – 12:00 PM — Blogging work (Designing, Error solve, social media, etc.)
- 12:00 AM – 1:00 AM — Audiobooks, watching videos
I listen to audiobooks, podcasts and watch videos to become more productive.
9. Would you like to give some suggestions for my blog?
Sanu you’re doing great work on your blog try to be active on social media because social media is a very important thing if you want to become successful in a couple of years.
10. Message for Mastery blogging readers.
Always try to give value to your audience don’t think about money just give them value, the money will come automatically.
Final Words !!
This was the interview with Piyush Yadav from Exact Blogging. I hope you must have learnt very good things after reading this interview.
All the very best Mastery Blogging readers!